Followers

19 March 2012

I've been awarded!

This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog and help increase their followers.  So I am passing this award on to five worthy bloggers and would love for you to visit them and become a follower or at least leave them some love =)

Here are the Rules:
1. Show your thanks .to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thank you Denise

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The five blogs I visit regularly and have chosen for this award are listed below. Please hop over to their beautiful sites and take a  look around.

Gail - http://poppapersissors.blogspot.co.uk/

I was thrilled to be awarded this.  Thank you so much Denise! I am now sharing the love - I hope you will all do the same.

Take care and thanks so much for stopping by.
Bronwen =)

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to give me this award. I would participate, but I have received this award once before. I am glad someone has awarded you also. You have a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bronwen

    I am so pleased that you have been given this award and I am so happy that you continue to visit and support my blog.

    Kind regards

    Laine

    ReplyDelete