Followers

18 March 2012

Mothers Day

I trust all the Mom's had a fabulous day and were thoroughly spoiled!

This is the card I made for my Mom.
Patterned paper - Alla-Prima 6x6"
Punched border along bottom edge - Martha Stewart punch
Gardenia flower - Wild Orchid Crafts
Twin - Cuddly Buddly Crafts
Kraft Paper & Puff Stickers - Paperchase
'Fabrication Francaise' label & Round blue label - Graphics Fairy http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.co.uk/  I just love this site - and everything is free!
Owl image - bought as a digital file from a talented lady called Debrina Pratt from her Etsy store called 'Land of Enchantment'  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LandofEnchantment
Grunge background stamp - Lili of the Valley
  
The white rub on letters & blue block letter stickers are from my stash
Distress Inks (Tim Holtz Ranger) - Old Paper & Tattered Rose

Lace & ribbon from my stash
 
The 'Mum' stickers are from Docrafts Forever Friends Pink Parfait Coloured Stickers
Die is a Spellbinders Lacey Circles

Thank you and welcome to my new followers - it's always awesome to have new people to share with and be inspired by.

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.

Take care
Bronwen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bronwen, Lovely card, very soft colours, bet your mum was really pleased with it. Thank you for becoming a follower, I am now following you.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mother's Day card, I find it difficult to use two different fonts on projects but this looks great as does the layout
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete