Followers

6 March 2012

Shabby vintage

I spent this past week-end catching up on watching Supernatural, Season 7.  I love this series - it of course helps that Jensen Ackles is a seriously fine man to look at!!  =)  I got cracking on cutting and inking pages for the journal I won and have made some good progress with that.  More pictures to follow soon!

I have a shabby vintage style card to share today.
Patterned paper is from Alla-Prima 6x6" paper stack
Ribbon, lace & twine from my stash
Paper flower from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flat backed pearls from The Hobby House
Grungy stamp on left & ticket stamp are both from Lili of the Valley
Vintage-style postcard was downloaded from The Graphics Fairy
Washi tape is from Papernation

 I inked the pages with 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink from Tim Holtz Ranger
 
 I had the blue mini letter stickers in my stash - think it was from a free gift that came with a magazine but I can't remember which one.

Well I had better get to bed.  It's been a hectic week so far with no sign of improvement. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Take care
Bronwen

1 comment:

  1. Great shabby chic card - love the postcard and the grungy stamp.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete